Mansfield University of Pennsylvania

Developing Tomorrow's Leaders
Mansfield: 150 Years of History

New Ladies Building

New Ladies Building

A view of the New Ladies Building at the Normal under construction in 1874 with the Second Seminary building to the right. The Ladies building would soon be known as North Hall and the old Seminary building would be called South Hall.