Phi Beta Lambda
Phi Beta Lambda is a national business fraternity associated with Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA). The goals of Phi Beta Lambda are:
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- To encourage scholarship & promote school loyalty
- Build leadership communication & team skills
- Meet & network with professionals at local, state and national levels
- Conferences allow face to face meeting (e.g. workshops & exhibits)
CEO (Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization)
The purpose of this organization is to give students a way to connect with entrepreneurial business leaders and to build relevant experience.
- Informs, supports & inspires college students to be entrepreneurial & seek opportunity though enterprise creation
- Opportunities, events, chapter activities & conferences help students network and gain knowledge and resources to start their own businesses and enterprises.
SIFE (Students In Free Enterprise)
The purpose of the Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) team shall be: to teach others an understanding of how market economies and businesses operate, and to help businesses use our knowledge to better themselves, their community, and their country. The SIFE team is also engaged in community service projects through their aims of: Financial Literacy, Financial Success Skills, Entrepreneurship, Market Economics, Business Ethics, Environmental Sustainability, and Long-Term Sustainability of the team.