Skip to main content

Mansfield University... Developing Tomorrow's Leaders Commencement

Address Change

If your home address changes at any time during the semester, please submit a Change of Permanent Home Address form to the Student Registration and Financial Services Office located at 224 South Hall. 

If you are submitting the form and it is less than two months away from Commencement, e-mail Ryan Stanley in the Student Registration and Financial Services Office at so he has the correct address to mail your diploma.

Mansfield University is a proud member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges (COPLAC)

Pennsylvania's Premier Public Liberal Arts University