Commencement organizers provide a number of services for guests who need a helping hand. We strive to meet all needs, so please let us know if you or a member of your party requires help on Commencement day. Campus Police will direct guests to special parking areas located convenient to Decker.
Guests in Wheelchairs
- Special parking and seating arrangements are available for guests in wheelchairs. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Drivers are advised to drop off patrons in wheelchairs at the door of Decker Gymnasium on Campus View Drive. Ushers will assist patrons while drivers park their cars and rejoin their parties. We advise parties to be complete before being seated.
- Seating in the wheelchair section is limited. For large groups, some members of the party may be directed to other seating.
Guests With Limited Mobility
- Patrons who have any difficulty walking, going up and down ramps, or climbing stairs, and individuals who use walkers or canes should be dropped off at the door of Decker Gymnasium on Campus View Drive.
- Seats for patrons with limited mobility will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.