Visit Day Student Life and Organization Fair - April 12th
Posted by Lindy Hampsher for April 3, 2013
The final Visit Day for the spring semester will be on Friday, April 12th. The Admissions Office would like to invite each club and organization to be represented at the Student Life and Organization Fair.
If you haven't already done so, please RSVP for the Organizational Fair by Friday, April 5th. Thank you!
The Organizational Fair will be held on from 1:45pm (set-up) to 2:45pm (break-down) in Alumni Hall 2nd Floor Hallway. We are expecting to have over 100 prospective students and their families attend this event, and we would appreciate your active participation!
What we are asking you to do:
- Identify someone (or a group) to represent your club/organization at the Organization Fair.
- Tableclothes will be provided. Please bring banners, decorations, posters, signs, brochures, handouts, fliers – anything you have or could easily create to make your display table look amazing!
- Please set up in the Jazzman Cafe/Bookstore area first - once full, we can use the game room area.
- Wear your red and black!
- Meet with prospective students during the fair and talk about your club/organization, and how it supports our students’ success! This is a wonderful opportunity for you to recruit prospective students into your club/organization.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 5th so that we can be sure your club/organization is represented. Please include a contact name, phone number, and Mounties email address.
Should you have any questions, please contact Lindy Hampsher at 570-662-4812 or via email at email@example.com
Return to the Daily Digest