The Mansfield University Faculty Professional Development Committee (MU FPDC) is charged by the Provost to disburse funds available for faculty and student professional development and faculty-student research support.
The 2015-2016 Committee members are:
On this page you will find links to a wide variety of resources and information related to faculty and student professional development.
Grant Awards Periods and Application Due Dates:
Complete applications are due in the Provost's Office no later than 2:00 pm. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Both printed signed copies and electronic applications must be submitted to be considered.
Submit your electronic copy to Cathy Martin.
Applications not submitted electronically will NOT be considered.
- Fall Travel or Projects: Sept. 1 to Dec. 31 due by September 15
- Spring Travel or Projects: Jan. 1 to April 30 due by Nov. 30
- Summer Travel or Projects: May 1 to June 30 due by April 15
Grant Project Report Form Due Dates:
Award Period - Report Due No Later Than
- Fall Semester - March 1st
- Spring Semester - August 1st
- Summer Semester - November 1st