Become an Orientation Leader
This position is a vital part of Mansfield University's student's success and an important leadership role.
Be a leader on campus.
Be a friend and a mentor.
Make a connection.
Demonstrate your skills to incoming students and families.
Show your classmates what you stand for, who you are, and how to get involved on campus.
Talk about our history.
Show your MU pride.
Application will be accepted in through October 25, 2015:
Understand the qualifications - Students much have the following qualifications and skills to become an Orientation Mountie Ambassador:you must be a current MU student, possess excellent verbal skills, ability to interact professionally with peers, faculty, staff, and parents, excellent organizational skills, a working knowledge of word processing: spread sheet, data bases and email/scheduling programs, basic knowledge campus involvement, basic knowledge of MU history
- Be familiar with the dates you must work and be
available for if hired:
- Dates: January 17th and 18th, June 13th - June 30th
- Minimal semester requirements
- 6 days leading up to the start of the Fall 2016 semester (August 23rd - August 28th)
- Be available to assist with other events such as visit days and guided tours
- Application process:
- Understand the Qualifications and employment dates
- Application deadline October 25, 2016
Click here to complete an application for employment
If you would like more information please contact Andee Dunham at email@example.com