Print Request Form
Please note that the COST CENTER MUST MATCH THE DEPARTMENT NAME ASSOCIATED WITH THAT COST CENTER.
Here are some things to remember when using this form:
- The date that the print job arrives at the print shop is important. We track the length of time it takes for us to complete your print jobs to better serve you. Therefore we ask that the correct date be on the print request.
- Date needed is important. ASAP is not a date and will be completed as we can.
- Document name is very important.This is what we use to search for any billing or file questions.
- Print requests that are filled out correctly are completed faster and more accurately than ones that force us to guess, interpret, or make repeated phone calls.
- Most jobs can be sent to the print shop electronically either by e-mail or choosing the print shop printer from your pc. It is best to e-mail your job. You will improve quality and turn-around time. If you are not familiar with this please contact me and I will be happy to assist you with this.
- All jobs can be delivered to your office. We have a daily a.m. delivery with the storeroom.
- If you have any comments pertaining to this form or the print shop procedure that will have a positive impact on the university please feel free to communicate them to Charlie Earle at X4955.