Activities & Interests:
- Rural Issues
- A.B. - Franklin and Marshall
- M.A. - Miami
- Ph.D. - Miami
- I am currently the Provost and Vice-President for Academic Affairs at Mansfield University. While I am also a full Professor of Psychology, I will not be teaching any Psychology courses as my primary role is administrative.
- I have taught a variety of courses at Mansfield University. I am a past president (1998-99) of the Pennsylvania Psychological Association (PPA) and a fellow of the American Psychological Association (APA). I enjoy association service and have found it especially invigorating to work with the excellent volunteer and staff leadership of PPA.
- I have a broad range of career interests in community and clinical psychology, but have focused on two areas in particular: The delivery of mental health services in rural settings, and group and organization development. I have taught courses in clinical psychology and group process for more than two decades.
- Within the University setting I have a particular interest in various forms of educational assessment that I believe contribute to improvement of the educational process. In the larger community I am active in the Tioga County Partnership for Community Health. For more information about my interests and my courses, please visit my Web pages via the link above