Contact Us

Contact Our Office

Housing, Dining &
Residence Life 
120 Pinecrest Manor 
Mansfield, PA 16933

Office Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:15PM

Phone: 570-662-4934
Fax: 570-662-4138

Chuck Colby
Associate Vice President


How do I check into my room? How do I find out where I go?

You will receive your housing assignment through your Mansfield University e-mail address prior to the start of the semester. You room assignment is also located in your My Housing account which can be found in your my.mansfield account. It will list your hall, room number, and if appropriate your roommate. On your scheduled check in day, go directly to the front desk of your assigned hall to pick up your key and fill out the appropriate paperwork.

Who do I contact if I have a maintenance problem with my room?

You can fill out a maintenance request located in your My Housing account. Contact your Resident Assistant if you would like to be shown how to submit a work requests.

What can I bring?

Please check out our Room Essentials Checklist which outlines everything you may need in your room.

What should I leave at home?

All prohibited items are listed in the Residence Life Handbook.

Are single rooms available?

Yes. Single rooms (designed for one student) and private rooms (double room as a single) are based on availability. There is an additional charge for both. Contact the Residence Life Office to request a single/private room or to be put on a waiting list.

What size are the beds?

All bed have extra long mattresses.

How do I get a microfridge?

Micro-fridges come with your suite if you live in Oak, Hickory, Sycamore, and Spruce. Further inquiries should be directed to housing.

How do I get my mail?

A mail key will be issued to you when all your paperwork is completed at check-in. Most mail boxes are located near the front desk of your building. When mail packages are received, you will get a notice in your mail box to pick it up with your mail clerk or while an Resident Assistant is on Duty. If you receive a package that was delivered by UPS, FedEx, or DHL, it will be delivered to the Residence Life Office (120 Pinecrest) and we will notify you by your mounties.mansfield e-mail address.

Who do I contact in an emergency?

If possible, contact your RA, RA on Duty, Graduate Assistant or Residence Director so they can help you. If there is a health for safety emergency, contact campus police at 570-662-4900.

What if I'm locked out of my room?

Contact the building's front desk or a RA, GA, or RD and they can get you back into your room.

What do I do if I lose my key

If you lose your key, contact your buildings GA immediately. They will put in a lock change request.

Who do I contact if I have more questions?

You can contact your Resident Assistant, Graduate Assistant, Residence Director, or come directly to the Residence Life Office. We're always here to help!

How do I check out of my room if I am withdrawing/leaving the university?

If you are withdrawing from the university, it is important that you checkout of your room properly to avoid possible additional charges. Please contact a member of the residence life staff. They will collect your keys and have you fill out the proper paperwork.

How do I change rooms?

If you are interested in a room change, you will need to contact your buildings graduate assistant. They will work with you and provide you with several options depending on what your situation. Please do not change rooms without the approval of residence life.

Is Alcohol allowed on campus?

Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited on campus and within the residence halls, even if you are of age. Further information can be found in the Residence Life Handbook and the Student Code of Conduct.