**Please send all correspondence and questions for this module to your TRiO advisor**
Student Learning Outcome:
Students will be able to identify and learn the necessary Nutrition Information to eat healthy in a college setting.
Please review the Slideshow for a few minutes. Scroll through the slides and understand the charts.
Nutrition Online Module PowerPoint Presentation - Nutrition PowerPoint Presentation
The questions are available on the PowerPoint and Below:
Please answer in a complete thought of a few sentences to fully grasp the concepts and information being covered.
These few critical thinking questions are to be completed with information in the PowerPoint, along with real life experience:
- What are some common mistakes made by college students in their lifestyle or eating habits that have an adverse effect on their bodies?
- What are the three main food groups essential for a successful healthy lifestyle. Why are they essential?
- Why do you think Americans consume the most calories per person on the planet?
Utilize these questions, while viewing the short video:
- With the Nutrition facts provided, explain the wear and tear of these fatty foods. What are they harming?
- Explain the causes of nausea, vomiting and weight gain. What is the cause of his blood pressure and cholesterol worsening?
- What makes this style of eating a terrible decision for anyone, especially those who aren't physically active?