The Academic Affairs Leadership Council promotes the academic effectiveness of Mansfield University by supporting our institutional mission, vision, and strategic goals. We ensure that academic policies are implemented effectively, fairly and efficiently and that essential information about academic affairs is shared across areas of responsibility and used to advance our goals and objectives.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Meeting regularly to address critical issues within our areas of responsibility.
- Promoting open communication across our areas and with other members of the campus community.
- Understanding and sharing information about PASSHE issues and initiatives.
- Providing relevant data and analyses to support academic affairs decision making.
- Advocating for new or improved programs or methods of program delivery.
- Making recommendations to the Provost and to the Cabinet about strategic directions for the leadership and management of academic affairs.
- Modeling a collaborative and positive ethical culture of university leadership.