Request for Leave

Request for Leave

When you wish to take a day off, or have taken a day off, you need to fill out a REQUEST FOR LEAVE slip
(Sample Below)

request leave slip

You can obtain these slips from your department secretary. You need to fill in all pertinent information and have your department chairperson sign in the "approving authority signature" area.

When requesting personal days - this form should be sent to the provost office for the Provost's signature after your department chair has signed. The form will then be distributed to Human Resources, and a copy will be forwarded to you.

If the occasion arises that you need to be absent during the time that you have a class, you need to fill out the FACULTY ABSENCE REQUEST/REPORT. This form must accompany the leave slip to the provost office.