Security Warning in Internet Explorer
When I click on a link a Security Warning message pop ups. What should I do?
The following “Security Warning” message, “Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?” displays when using Internet Explorer (tested with IE8), after clicking on a link, within a D2L course, that is external to the course site:
If you select "Yes," the following message displays:
Navigation to the webpage was canceled
What you can try:
Retype the address
If you select "No," you will see the web link.
You can change your browser settings to remove this "Security Warning" permanently.
- Tools – Internet Options
- Security (tab) – click on Custom Level (associated with the Internet option)
- Scroll down in Settings to the "Miscellaneous" section.
- Select "Enable" under “Display mixed content"
- Click OK, and "Yes," if asked to change the settings for this zone.
- Click OK
- Click on Refresh in your browser or View – Refresh (F5)
Published: 04/30/2010 Updated: 04/30/2010