Clearing the Cache in an internet browser
How do I clear the cache in my internet browser?
Sometimes, clearing the cache in your internet browser my help resolve some technical problems. Here are the steps to take to clear your cache:
- In the Tools menu, click on Internet Options
- On the "General Tab' there is a section called Browsing History. Click Delete...
- Make sure Temporary Internet Files is checked
- Click on Delete
- Under the Tools menu, click on Options
- Click on the Privacy icon
- Click on the button Clear Now button
- Make sure Cache is checked.
- Click Clear Private Data Now
- Click Ok.
Published: 05/05/2010 Updated: 05/05/2010