Changing the Nav Bars
How do I change what my students can see on the navigation bars?
- Edit Course
- In the “Actions” area, click on the icon that appears to be two pieces of paper (copy).
- Respond “yes” to creating a copy.
- Click on the copy, and modify the name to exactly match your course title.
- Click on the “Links” tab, and add/remove tools using the “Add Links” in the appropriate areas.
- Once you’ve renamed the NavBar, added/removed tools, then use the Change button at the top of the “Active Navbar” area to make the NavBar that you just modified the “active” one.
Published: 07/29/2010 Updated: 03/27/2013