Quiz Attempt Score Not Matching Score in Grade Area
Why doesn't the quiz attempt score match the score in gradebook?
If the number of points that a quiz is worth is modified, after it has been taken by a student, the original score may have already been transferred to the grade book. This is dependent on a setting in the quiz. You can update the grade book with the score using the following steps:
- Access the Quiz area
- Click on the ruler icon associated with the quiz
- Click on the icon next to the "G"
- This should remove all the checks from the this column.
- Click on the Update button.
- Click on the icon next to the "G" again, and click on the Update button.
- Enter the Grade area, and you should see that the correct score has transferred.
Published: 09/03/2010 Updated: 09/03/2010