What is D2L?
Desire2Learn (D2L) is a web-based course management system designed to create a rich online learning environment for students. D2L includes features such as an electronic dropbox, automated gradebook, discussion boards, and quizzes.
How do I log in to D2L?
- Open up an Internet browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
- Go to https://mansfield.desire2learn.com/ or to the Desire2Learn link under the Web Logins menu in the header.
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD:
- use your Campus Services ID information to log in.
- If you are unsure what to use or you've forgotten your password:
- Students: access My Accounts for login information
- Faculty/Staff: access the Self Help site to reset your password
Some helpful Tips for using D2L
- Get in the habit of using the links located on the navigational bar to move around inside your course.
- When exiting your D2L course, be sure to click on the Logout link AND close the browser window. This is especially important if you are using a computer in a public lab.
- Mac users: Make sure you are using the most current version of either Firefox or Chrome.
- Mobile users: Do not use mobile devices to submit assignments or take quizzes.
Try our FAQ searchable database.
Have a question about D2L's course tools or a general question about D2L?
- Submit your question to the D2L helpdesk via the "Help-Support Widget" once logged in to D2L
- Email D2L at helpdesk@Desire2Learn.com
- Call 1-866-833-4350.
D2L support is available 24/7.
The Desire2Learn system may be unavailable on the 2nd Sunday of every month from 1:00AM to 7:00AM Eastern time for maintenance.