Campus Alert Messaging System
The Mansfield University Campus Alert Messaging system signup form is online under My Mansfield.
If you have signed up for Mobile Alerts previously, it is a good opportunity to review your registered numbers. You may also add an additional phone line (mobile or land), and alternate non-Mansfield e-mail address to receive alerts.
If you have not signed up to receive Alerts previously, now would be a great time to do so.
The Campus Alert Messaging system uses the Blackboard Connect platform, which offers fast and reliable alert notification to thousands of universities, school districts, and government agencies across North America.
The alert system sends both voice messages and SMS text messages to your mobile devices and phones in the event of a campus emergency or a weather related alert.
Please login to http://my.mansfield.edu and click the "Get MU Mobile Alerts" button or the tab at the top of the screen.
**If you no longer wish to receive the emergency notifications e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org**
Safety is Everyone's Responsibility!
Stay Informed, Stay Safe!
The Environmental Health and Safety Office assists the university community in the management of a variety of issues, including the following:
- Emergency Preparedness (emergency planning and operations)
- Fire Safety (fire prevention, fire protection, fire extinguishers, fire drills, etc.)
- Occupational and Construction Safety (injury / illness prevention)
- Laboratory Safety (chemical and biological safety)
- Environmental Compliance (air quality, water quality, and waste disposal)
- Training (safety and environmental awareness and compliance)
- 15 Passenger Van Operator Training
- BRIM - Insurance Management and Claims
- Follow on Twitter @MUHealthsafety