Take Charge of Your Future...
A minor in Leadership Studies is a great complement to ANY MAJOR!
The minor in Leadership Studies provides students with an opportunity to study, apply and synthesize interdisciplinary perspectives of leadership. The minor helps students:
- understand the theory and practice of leadership
- gain an understanding of their potential and styles of leadership
- communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- understand and apply ethical leadership practices
- develop and apply effective critical thinking and problem solving skills
- understand the interdisciplinary nature of leadership
- understand the relationship between diversity and leadership
- learn to lead effectively in a variety of situations
To begin, consider taking LDR 2325 Introduction to Leadership Studies.
Why Study Leadership?
There is a great need for strong and effective leadership in our society. All students completing a Mansfield University degree are emerging leaders.
The Leadership Studies Minor is an opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of leadership concepts and processes from a multi-disciplinary perspective.
The Leadership Studies Minor can be a strong complement to any major. The minor is here to help you reach your full leadership potential.