Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Group
Posted by Mary Daly for 2-6-18
This monhtly Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support group is a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
Meetings are held the 2nd Friday of evey month. The next meeting is:
Date/Time: 2/9/18 2:45-4:15 PM
Location: Mansfield University, Retan 103
Address 33 Wilson Avenue, Mansfield PA, 16933; Parking Lot J
Contact Phone and Email: Mary Daly, 570-662-4763, email@example.com OR Nicolle Mayo, 570-662-4779, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountie Minute Main Page