CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A MOUNTIE!
FALL 2021 New Student Orientation Registration is now open!
Our mission for New Student Orientation is to provide you with the tools and information that will allow you to be successful at Mansfield University. We strive for a smooth transition to your new academic experience. The first step in your transition to MU is to register for Zoom sessions, which include a review of your schedule and participate in the online New Student Orientation, where you will learn about the campus, obtain information about campus resources.
By participating in orientation, students will:
- Feel prepared to transition to college life at Mansfield University
- Become familiar with both the campus and local environment
- Make connections new and current students
- Meet with a faculty member to review your academic schedule
- Become familiar with campus resources available to all students
- Be provided with an understanding of academic policies and procedures
- Familiarize yourself with the people and places necessary for your success at Mansfield University
All e-mail communications will be done through your Mansfield University e-mail account so it is of utmost importance for you to know how to access this as soon as possible. Your student ID number and Mansfield email address are on your confirmation of deposit letter and is needed for you to access the Password Reset tool to set up your own password. You may also need the email address and phone number that you provided to us on your application to Mansfield University.
There are multiple steps to your New Student Orientation:
We are excited that you have chosen to be part of the Mansfield University community and look forward to getting to know you. Scroll down to see the dates and regsitration button!
Feel free to contact us with any questions using the contact information found on this page.