Become an Orientation Leader
This position is a vital part of assisting new students in their transition to Mansfield University.
- Show your classmates how to get involved on campus
Spring recruitment is open, if you're interested in becoming a leader:
- Understand the qualifications - Students must have the following qualifications and skills to become an Orientation Leader: you must be a current MU student, possess excellent verbal skills, the ability to interact professionally with peers, faculty, staff, and parents, excellent organizational skills, basic knowledge campus involvement, and basic knowledge of MU history
- Be familiar with the dates you must work if you are hired:
- April 26-27
- June 1
- August 3
- Application process:
- Understand the qualifications and employment dates
- Complete an Orientation Leader application
- Application deadline: February 1, 2019 (For the Spring/Summer Orientation sessions)
- Complete a personal interview
If you would like more information please contact Marie Domenech at firstname.lastname@example.org.