Print Request Form
Please Note: The cost center must match the department name associated with that cost center.
Here are some things to remember when using this form:
- The date that the print job arrives at the print shop is important. In order to better serve you, we track the length of time that it takes for us to complete your print jobs. Therefore, we ask that the correct date be on the print request.
- It is important that you specify when your job is needed by. Please give us a date, and do not mark ASAP.
- The document name is very important. This is what we use to search for billing or file questions.
- Print requests that are filled out correctly are completed faster and more accurately than ones that force us to guess, interpret, or make phone calls or emails.
- Most jobs can be sent to the print shop electronically. It is best to email your job-- this improves quality and turn-around time. If you are unfamiliar with or unsure about the process, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- All jobs can be delivered to your office. We have a daily a.m. delivery with the campus post office.
Miscellaneous Billing Print Request
Misc. Billing Print Request Form
The miscellaneous billing print request is used by groups, clubs, and organizations.
It is important that a copy be given to your treasurer or accounts payable person in order to ensure prompt payment. Failure to do so can cause your account to be put on hold.