- Individual bathrooms in each suite (four styles to choose from in Oak and Sycamore and five styles in Spruce)
- Ample numbers of private room options
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Preferential parking near building
- Coed housing, every other unit
- One-card security access and entry door camera coverage
- Carpeted bedroom and living areas
- Digital cable TV (all-digital, high-definition channels)
- High-speed wired and wireless internet connectivity
- Suite options with living space ranging from 300 to 1070 square feet
- Free laundry facilities and trash disposal on each floor
- Group project area and study lounges on each floor
- Multipurpose, recreation area and large-screen TV lounge in common area (also featuring technology for student and/or academic presentations in the living area)
- Game room for shooting pool, etc.
- Recreational kitchen in each hall
- Professional staff supported by Head Resident Assistants and Resident Assistants living in the halls
Thoughtful building design incorporates a living-learning opportunity, promoting student academic success. Individual floors provide group project rooms and study lounges, space utilized by academic tutors, counselors, and study sessions for individual or team projects. Ground floor access to both buildings' multipurpose rooms affords abundant opportunity for lectures, performances, exhibits, or social functions.
Professional staff, Head Resident Assistants and Resident Assistants residing in each building to facilitate academic assistance, liaison and promote individual support to students.