Summer Sessions are open to all individuals who:
- have earned a high school diploma or GED*
- are high school students seeking to get a head start with their college careers:
- Early Studies - High school students seeking to complete their senior year through full-time enrollment at Mansfield University.
- College Bound Programs - High school college bound students enrolling in part-time non-degree studies for enrichment or transfer work.
*Enrollment in summer school does not imply or guarantee admission or re-admission to Mansfield University
Online Registration Schedule:
(Current Mansfield University Students Only)
Current Students register via WebAdvisor
Enrollment in summer classes is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration via WebAdvisor ends Monday, May 29, 2017 at Midnight.
- The add/drop period begins Tuesday May 30, 2017.
- Registration via WebAdvisor ends Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at Midnight.
- The add/drop period begins Wednesday, July 5, 2017.
The add/drop/withdrawal schedule is available on the Registration website.
Course Registration Policy:
The policy regarding the number of credits for which an undergraduate student may register during the summer sessions at Mansfield University is as follows:
- Student may not take more than six credits during one session (SU or SF) for a total of 12 credits for the entire summer.
- All requests for credits greater than six must be petitioned to the Dean of Faculty.
The Registrar's Office will be monitoring the number of credits registered and will be enforcing the policy. The student will be contacted to rearrange their schedule.
NOTE: Non-degree students requesting Math or English courses must provide one of the following:
- SAT test results
- Proof of another college-level Math or English Course (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
A normal academic course load (full-time student) is defined as nine (9) credit hours a semester. A maximum of twelve (12) credits may be taken during the summer.
Students who wish to schedule more than the maximum must submit a graduate petition.
The following degree programs - Education, Music, Organizational Leadership and Special Education, are to be completed within a maximum of seven years. The Master of Science in Nursing has a five-year time limitation.
Students who have completed course outside of the corresponding program time frame may petition in writing for an extension of the time limitation.
Visit our Summer Financial Aid webpage for details and contact information.
Housing & Meal Plan for Summer:
An on-campus housing & meal plan is available for all summer sessions. Visit Summer Housing and Dining Rates for more information & to reserve your room. Reserve your housing & meal plan as early as possible in order to ensure a reserved space.
You will receive an invoice prior to the start of your summer course(s). Make payment to the Student Accounts Office by the due date indicated on your invoice. Questions? Visit the Summer Tuition & Fees web page for more information.
- If you register after the registration deadline, be prepared to make prompt payment as instructed by the Student Accounts Office.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of the proper add/drop & withdrawal dates for the session in which you are registered.