Current Practices regarding
services for online/distance education students
- Students may email for Writing Center help at firstname.lastname@example.org.Currently, the Coordinator for Tutoring and Supplemental
Instruction, , is checking email daily and distributing work as
necessary to on-duty Writing Tutors.We
are piloting this method, so please be patient with us as we work out some of
- Students may email Kim Slusser, email@example.com to
inquire about alternative methods of communication including telephone,
FaceTime and Skype meetings.
- Students may call our office assistant (4436) or
student worker (4695) to schedule a time to meet via telephone or Skype.
- We invite you to check out our social media
sites for additional communication with our Learning Center faculty and staff
and other Mansfield University students. You can visit us on Facebook at Mansfield University Learning Center and follow us on Twitter @MansfieldLearn.
- Mansfield University Faculty teaching online
courses are encouraged to contact the Learning Center to schedule an
informative session for their class via Blackboard Collaborate.