Current Practices regarding
services for online/distance education students
- Students may send an email requesting Writing Center help to Liseri@mansfield.edu or Kslusser@mansfield.edu.Currently, the Coordinator for Tutoring and Supplemental
Instruction, Dr. Linda Iseri, is checking email daily and distributing work as
necessary to on-duty Writing Tutors. Please be sure to request online writing assistance several days in advance of due dates to allow our tutors ample time to review and respond. We are piloting this method, so please be patient with us, as we work out some of the kinks.
- Students may email Kim Slusser, email@example.com to
inquire about alternative methods of communication including telephone,
FaceTime and Skype meetings.
- Students may call our office assistant (4436) or
student worker (4695) to schedule a time to meet via telephone or Skype.
- We invite you to check out our social media
sites for additional communication with our Learning Center faculty and staff
and other Mansfield University students. You can visit us on Facebook at Mansfield University Learning Center and follow us on Twitter @MansfieldLearn.
- Mansfield University Faculty teaching online
courses are encouraged to contact the Learning Center to schedule an
informative session for their class via Blackboard Collaborate.